<body>
사랑해 ♥
どうして…君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

ShuperGirl

I want to save the world .

My name is Shikin :D
Male/Female

Currently SIXTEEN!
22 MAY is MY DAY!

My horoscope is Gemini!
Studying in Riverside Secondary.

Exploring the world . Trying new things . Finding friendship . Hoping for love . Wanting to succeed . Finding whats hidden . Being only a sixteen year old girl .

사랑 ♥
VINTAGE♥
PHOTOGRAPHY♥
PURPLE♥
SHOPPING♥
CHOCOLATE♥
FASHION♥
KOREAN/JAPANESE♥

Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "chocolate" .

☺ LAPTOP !
☺ NEW BAG !
☺ MORE SHOES !
☺ LONG HAIR !
☺ NEW CLOTHES !
☺ NEW HP !
☺ PASS N LEVEL !
☺ LOSE WEIGHT !
☺ BEST SWEET SIXTEEN !
☺ LEARN 2 RIDE BIKE !


Tagboard

Talk crap all you want .



Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Goshhh , its raining cats and dogs with loud thunderstorms that gives me the fright but lucky not at home alone . Mum leaving for work later so only left me and bo bro at home . Eh , haven't seen ba bro for few days already . Who cares , its more peacefull now at home . Haix . But i think he will be back on weekends or maybe tmrrw . NO !! But will be out on weekends . Sat is Nab bbq . Wheeheee . Anyways , today was supper hot but then it rain but was quite warm until i got caught in the rain then i was freaking cold . Hahas . But it was fun . Super love the rain . School was short . Focus ended at 4.15 ! Love thursdays (L)

Where is everyone when i need them the most ? Anyone care to be by side ? I'm carrying this heavy burden all by myself . This is why i rather keep problems to myself cos no one will care to understand . Hatred is controlling my heart . Anger is in my head . Someone help . I keep saying i'll go crazy one day but i know its not a wish and i don't hope so . But what if i am ? I need someone . Haix . I donno but it keeps growing . I can't tolerate it anymore . PPL say just forget and forgive but i can't . You made my life a disaster since i came to RSS . You cause me to lose the ppl i care for. Now i'm taking back what you took from me long time ago , my happiness . I don't need pretenders like you . How can you say that about me when your the one doing it all this while ? I tried but i'm sick of your faace . You cause me too much pain that i can't just sit down there and let you ruin my life any further . I know ppl like you who will go to any extent to hurt the ppl you so called care for just to gain what you want . Then you lied . You never cared for them just making use of them . Somehow , ur pathetic . I don't care about the good times cos its long gone . I keep forgiving you but you end up being the same person . I just wanna spit out everything about you . And somehow , I wish i don't even know you or existed in my life .
널 미워해

My service charged eh Watermelon has increased! Muahahas !

♥our lips must always be sealed
5:35 PM