<body>
사랑해 ♥
どうして…君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

ShuperGirl

I want to save the world .

My name is Shikin :D
Male/Female

Currently SIXTEEN!
22 MAY is MY DAY!

My horoscope is Gemini!
Studying in Riverside Secondary.

Exploring the world . Trying new things . Finding friendship . Hoping for love . Wanting to succeed . Finding whats hidden . Being only a sixteen year old girl .

사랑 ♥
VINTAGE♥
PHOTOGRAPHY♥
PURPLE♥
SHOPPING♥
CHOCOLATE♥
FASHION♥
KOREAN/JAPANESE♥

Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "chocolate" .

☺ LAPTOP !
☺ NEW BAG !
☺ MORE SHOES !
☺ LONG HAIR !
☺ NEW CLOTHES !
☺ NEW HP !
☺ PASS N LEVEL !
☺ LOSE WEIGHT !
☺ BEST SWEET SIXTEEN !
☺ LEARN 2 RIDE BIKE !


Tagboard

Talk crap all you want .



Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Alone at home.Haiz.Actually Diyanah ,Hanah and the 3/1 ppl going to library to study but i passed too lazy to go rather stay home.But i was super happy yesterday!! Now okay lah still in good mood. But i don't blame myself for being alone at home. I like it anyway. Eating cheesecake while watching tv. Super(: so yesterday stayback after school seeing 3/1 decorate their class.I was suppose to help my class.lols. Too lazy lah. So after that slack beside class 3/1.Hahas it was fun,thnxs. it was great guys.(: Since i am still super happy. I won't complain about anything.And yah i finally learn about forgive and forget .So i assume everything is totally normal to me now.Nothing to worry about(: I donno if got homework. Again too lazy to check. I just want to layback and relax. Dad said going JB next sunday(not going,i guess). Haiz,i guess my plans with mum to go out is cancel. Maybe next time i guess. So planning to go library on Tuesday since its a half day. But so much things i need to do but can't plan it yet. VERYY BUSY.
I think relationships sucks.Single is the best choice for me.
ashikin.





smiling,smiling,smiling. *







Still happpyyy!(:

♥our lips must always be sealed
6:29 PM