<body>
사랑해 ♥
どうして…君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

ShuperGirl

I want to save the world .

My name is Shikin :D
Male/Female

Currently SIXTEEN!
22 MAY is MY DAY!

My horoscope is Gemini!
Studying in Riverside Secondary.

Exploring the world . Trying new things . Finding friendship . Hoping for love . Wanting to succeed . Finding whats hidden . Being only a sixteen year old girl .

사랑 ♥
VINTAGE♥
PHOTOGRAPHY♥
PURPLE♥
SHOPPING♥
CHOCOLATE♥
FASHION♥
KOREAN/JAPANESE♥

Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "chocolate" .

☺ LAPTOP !
☺ NEW BAG !
☺ MORE SHOES !
☺ LONG HAIR !
☺ NEW CLOTHES !
☺ NEW HP !
☺ PASS N LEVEL !
☺ LOSE WEIGHT !
☺ BEST SWEET SIXTEEN !
☺ LEARN 2 RIDE BIKE !


Tagboard

Talk crap all you want .



Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I was wrong to say things will improved slowly.And already the 4th day of skool n still no improvement all i know it is getting a little bit out of patience.But i'll try to handle it.All the ppl i know,changed.Change in a good way or bad way doesn't matter.Everyone changes right?Including me.Hows 3/2?Don't ask.Its okay in a sort of boring way.Hmm..one lesson that was interesting today was definitely Geography.First lesson.Hahas..Mr Koh was damn funny man.Yeah he's new.I was lucky i chose Geo but now I wish chosen History instead(regrets).Now i don't freaking care.Care abt wat?Figure it out.Someone is constantly on my back.I want to say one thing to this 'person'.Not happy?deal with me u ...............!Lols..like i said,i don't need anyone especially frends who thinks there better off just becos they....... In this post,i don't intend to finish up my sentences.For now,Diyanah is the only person who cares.Tnxs:) You made my day. All the other subjects today just stinks,sucks,boring etc.Except for Geo..hehe!I'm not been up to anything lately): Got classes today..damn tired.No CCA:) Happy!! So all was left,me,Taufiq n Li Min.I've been asking my $10 back or begging my $10 back.lols.Taufiq!!I will not wait 3 months for my $10!Taufiq has been sticking to the same dialog.You are not handsome Taufiq!Li Min was like to busying doing homework.Taufiq was like: Whats the point of HOME work?lols.so lame.hahas.Done all my homework except Maths.Let life decide how things go,cos i dont.Thinking of dying back my hair brown.Hope won't get caught.Check out 2/1 class pic,the latest class pic i have.3/2 class pic not yet. I spot a ........... lols
Not really a great shot.But yar its okay.I'm erasing my memories for good.If u ask me abt the past..don't bother cos i'm moving on): no choice,u made me.

♥our lips must always be sealed
6:34 PM